PAYMENTS & PROCEDURES
1. All bookings are subject to a minimum 10% deposit at time of booking. Account balance payable within 7 days from date of distribution. No cash discounts or agency commissions allowed. Advertisers billed at special early bird rates that fail to fulfil the contract will be billed for the difference to reflect the actual rate. Overseas advertisers must prepay at time of booking. Payment options include all types of credit card, EFT or cheque payable to GymLink Australia. Credit card payments by Visa or MasterCard only. Overdue accounts are subject to a 1.5% service charge per month (18% annually).
2. Dual responsibility: Advertiser and advertising agency are jointly and severally liable for payment. WNiF will not release any advertising agency from liability even if sequential liability clauses are included in contracts, insertion orders, purchase orders, etc. Billing directed to an agency is approved on the condition that a minimum 10% deposit is paid at time of booking and the advertiser accepts responsibility for payment if the agency does not remit payment within 14 days from the date of distribution.
COPY & CONTRACT CONDITIONS
1. All advertisements are accepted and published entirely on the representation that the agency and/or advertiser are properly authorised to publish the entire contents and subject matter thereof. It is understood that, in consideration of the publication of advertisements, that advertiser and/or agency will indemnify and hold WNiF harmless from and against any claims or suits from libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, trademark and copyright infringement, and other claims based on the contents or subject matter of such publication.
2. WNiF reserves the right to reject any and all advertising that feels is not in keeping with the publication’s standards, policies and principles.
3. WNiF reserves the right to add the word “Advertisement” at the top and/or bottom of, or anywhere within any page, that in WNiF’s sole judgment, too closely resembles editorial pages of the publication.
4. Placement of any advertisement is at the publisher’s discretion except where otherwise agreed and confirmed in writing.
5. WNiF will not be bound by any conditions, printed or otherwise, appearing on any order, insertion or contract when they conflict with the terms or conditions of the rate card herein, or any amendment thereof.
6. WNiF shall not be liable whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any issue due to strikes, work stoppages, accidents, fires, acts of God or any circumstance not within the control of WNiF.
7. WNiF is not responsible for the accuracy of any corrections or changes made to any advertiser’s materials.
8. If complete material is not received in accordance with confirmed material deadline dates, it is agreed that WNiF is to insert material on file or, lacking that, the advertiser’s name, address, and phone number.
9. Advertisement artwork is held at the risk of the advertiser/agency, and not insured by the publisher.
DEADLINE DATES & CANCELLATIONS
All ‘Booking’ and ‘Material’ deadlines shown on ‘Ad Specs’ page. Cancellations must be in writing and received before booking deadline. Cancellations received prior to booking deadline are subject to a 10% cancellation fee. All ‘Cover positions’ sold by contract and are non-cancellable or refundable. A 50% cancellation fee applies to advertisements cancelled after the booking deadline dates. Cancellation policies are final and non-negotiable.